Sunday, April 29, 2012

I am inspired to begin posting on my blog again and the first thing I found in starting again is how much Blogger has changed.  I love the layout options and found this one that allows a picture in the background with the posts in the front.  The background picture is from our last trip to Boyce Thompson Arboretum. 

While I was at it this morning, I also decided to change the name of my blog and my URL as I wanted something fresh but will still represent my life's mission, to be ever optimistical.

I will be working to revamp the look and have made some slight changes already.  Since photography is really my aim whenever we go "hiking", I created a Photos page.  Click here on Photos for more pictures from Boyce Thompson Arboretum.  Enjoy. 

Ciao!

1 comment:

Q.H. said...

Thanks for the eye-candy. I like the new blog...